This year’s BACI Lent Course on the topic of ‘Reconciliation’ has been widely taken up around the Church of Ireland, north and south.
So, how did you get on with the BACI Bible Study on RECONCILIATION?
Study groups known to the BACI committee have been sent this Evaluation Sheets to help us plan for next year’s course. If you have not received a sheet, and would like to share your experience of the course, — whether as a group or as an individual — please copy and paste from the below questions, and make whatever comments you wish, emailing your reply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
We’re always aiming to improve, so please let us know . . .
- Did the passages chosen and the suggested questions help the group become more aware of the challenge of reconciliation in different areas of personal, social and community life? Did you add questions?
a) John 13.1-17 & Mark 10.35ff. ‘Power and Service’
b) John 4.5-26. ‘Transcending Boundaries’
c) Acts 16.6-15 & 19-21, 22 – 28. ‘Reaching out to the Other’
d) Ephesians 2.11-22. ‘Taking Down the Walls’
e) Matthew 7.1-12, I John 4.17-21. ‘Do as you would be Done by’
- Were the Introductions helpful?
- Did you use the Notes?
- Did you find the questions challenging enough?
- Did the same participants come each time? Who were they?
- What areas of reconciliation challenged your group most?
- What subject would you suggest for Lent next year?
Very many thanks! We look forward to providing you with more Lenten study materials for next year.