BACI exists to serve as a ‘bridge’ between clerical and lay, academic and faith-based approaches to the Bible within the Church of Ireland and in conversation with ecumenical partners.
The honorary patrons of BACI are their Graces, the Archbishop of Armagh, the Most Reverend Richard Clarke and the Archbishop of Dublin, the Most Reverend Michael Jackson.
+ + +
We would be delighted for you to join us as members of the Biblical Association for the Church of Ireland. Included in your annual membership are special discounts to lectures. Please fill out this membership form and return with the appropriate annual dues to our address noted on the form: BACI Membership Renewal Form PDF.
+ + +
Current board members are as follows:
- Chair: Rev. Dr. William Olhausen
- Vice-Chair & Publicity: Rev. Canon Dr. Ginnie Kennerley
- Honorable Secretary: Annette MacFarlane
- Honourable Treasurer: Barbara Bergin
- Rev. Canon Paul Houston
- Dr. David Hutchinson-Edgar
- Rev. Jack Kinkead